www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Vermillion week long stay Silent Auction

Post Vermillion week long stay Silent Auction

LAKE VERMILLION
    MINNESOTA
    This is your opportunity to silent auction bid on a one week stay at GLENWOOD LODGE (info@glenwoodlodge.com)located on the shores of Lake Vermillion in Minnesota.

Particulars
    1. Two bedroom cabin … 4 people…………………. Valued at $1,025.00
    2. Selected week to be mutually agreed on between winning bidder and Glenwood Lodge personnel.
    3. Does not include boat gas, boat/motor rental, bait,
    4. All of this silent auction income to benefit the goals of the Illinois Muskie Tournament Trail.
    5. All particulars to be mutually worked out between successful bidder and the personnel of Glenwood Lodge.

Silent Auction
    1. Conducted from Friday, October 2nd thru Monday (11:59PM) January 31st.
    2. Bid must include person name, home address, home phone, cell phone and email address.
    3. Bids must be in $50.00 increments.
    4. Highest bidder must submit payment in full by February 8, 2011. Failure to do so will result in loss of bid, and the next highest bidder will be called and given 1 week (Feb.15) to submit payment.

To Place a Bid
    1. Bids may be submitted at any of the fall 2010 Illinois Muskie Tournament Trail sponsored tournaments.
    2. Bids must be e-mailed in.
    3. To place a bid,
    email Mike Witowski : muskellunged@yahoo.com
    Last edited by muskellunged; 11-28-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Holy cow, how did you come by this? I have been staying there for 5 years now. Great resort, nice cabins in an out of the way location on lake vermillion. It's out of the rough stuff but big bay is just a couple minutes away. The bar is nice and Billy is a great host.

Wink

We traded em a stay at Shabbona
    LOL
    3-4 Board members stayed up there, and had a swell trip. Looks like a great resort. Once we get the bids coming, I'll post the current high bid amount on this thread. Good luck to one and all!

Exclamation Current Bid

The current high bid is.......
    $600.00

Thumbs up

Now it's 650.00

Wow! Just saw this. Nice job securing this great item. Should raise some good money for the Illinois fishery.
    Well done!

Talking new high bid

The current high bid is $800.00.

Mike,
    Mark A Johnson from Ch. 17 - Quad County wanted me to put a bid of $800- for him. I don't know if the 800- update you did was for him or not. If not, I will contact him and bid again if he wants to go higher.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Smile

Jason,
    Thanks. Yes, Mark's is the current high bid.
    Merry Christmas,
    Mike

Smile

And the winner is Mark Johnson! Thank you to all who submitted bids and congratulations to the winner! Thank you to Glenwood Lodge for their generosity in making this fundraiser possible.
    Last edited by muskellunged; 02-01-2011 at 09:45 AM.