www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report for October 17

Default Fishing Report for October 17

Sorry I haven't posted a report in a few days, been busy catching fish!!

Friday, guided out on the chip, we fished all day, and we lost one on main lake weeds on a shallow dawg, client said it felt like a pretty good fish, he made up for it when about 5 minutes later he got a nice 39 incher on a sucker. That was it for action for the day then.

Saturday we fished all day and did ok, client missed one on a sucker, but it was my fault, I got to antsy and didn't make sure the fish was swimming away from us, the fish was right by the boat, and I think it was looking at us, because my client did everything perfect, and just the rig came back. but the day still ended up ok, we got a short fish, a 35, 36, and 39 inch musky, along with a bonus 36 1/2" pike, two of the muskies and the pike were on suckers and the other two muskies were on shallow dawgs.

Today guided all day and client got a nice 36 incher on a shallow dawg on a mian lake weed bar. then in the afternoon we had two fish follow a shallow dawg to the boat, but they didn't eat the sucker, but I think they might have been the same fish, they followed about 5 casts apart, about the same size as the fish we got earlier.

Fishing has been good lately, not getting a ton of action but the fish we are seeing are eating baits, mostly. Water temps are in the mid 50's. the nights are getting really cold, so the temps should slowly drop.

good luck,
    Tanner wildes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001s.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	11878   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005s.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	11879   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007s.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	11880   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008s.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	11881   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010s.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	11882  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013s.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	173.1 KB 
ID:	11883  
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com