www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: A Grain of Salt?

Default A Grain of Salt?

After yesterdays fishing outing Matt and I were discussing condition reports that we hear from other guides and local media. Between the three RFRG team members and trusted sources we are on the water quite a bit. Our experience doesn't always mirror what we hear being put out on the internet or other media sources. We always tell what we are REALLY experiencing. On tonights Regular Fishin' Regular Guys Outdoor Radio show we plan on exploring this "phenomena" a bit and discussing the reasons for the differences. Could be somewhat controversial but we'd like to have you listen in and better yet join the discussion.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Thanks for answering my questions on landing fish when fishing solo on the show. Do you know the status of suckers the rest of the fall? PI, Boulder Junction and some shops in St. Germain didn't have suckers and I heard that Eagle River didn't have any at all. I know the bait dealers were having trouble trapping them earlier. Pete, I figured since you work at R&H you would have an idea what we can expect the rest of the season.

Thanks again,
    Jim Lund

Just took delivery on 500 fresh from the river yesterday. Mostly large and extra large. Most shops we've spoken with are either out or on a very short supply. It's going to be dicey the rest of the season. When our supplier gets them we get a phone call and usually delivered within 24 hours. Shops who just buy from the standard bait dealers are getting them pretty much on a rationed basis.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142