www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report 10-16-10

Default Fishing Report 10-16-10

Well what a week of weather mother nature has brought us. One extreme to the next.. Two days ago fighting 2 foot waves and today it was glass.. The fishing has still been good like the previous weeks.. Big fish have been shallow for well over two weeks now.. Weed growth is awesome in spots that have them.. I'm convinced that these cowgirls are going to shorten fishing careers it's hard enough to throw 10's the last few days I have been throwing the 13's this is a treat!!!!! It's funny what we will do to catch a fish no matter how many advil you take.. Cowgirls, Medussa, Top Water are producing for me the last couple days.. It's still a early late bite as well.. Like I said before these fish are hard to see on the 8's so really pay attention.. Water temps are upper 60's things are looking good right now.. I have had 3 days since Sept 5 I have not boated a fish.. I look for some really big fish to be caught in the next few weeks.. We got another shippment of Medussa in our little white custom has sold like hot cakes client today got one eat in half unreal.. This little bait sure does produce.. Good luck this week and I will see you on the pond..
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Hey Justin......invest in an Abu Garcia Revo Winch and you will NOT be taking Advil!!!! I have a couple dbl13 cowgirls and when I throw em' with that reel, it's like pulling in a roostertail by comparison! You could throw dbl 13's ALL DAY.......no joke! It's an impressive reel for sure!!!! Actually, use the money for the advil and put it in a jar.....bet you'd have enough in a VERY short amount of time....hahahaha

Hutch thanks for the tip!!! I use a Trinadad which is easy it's the casting that eats me up.. It's throwing volkswagon hub caps in the air but they sure do move the fish.. This is about right the 10's ruled for 4 years now here comes the 13's.. I'm sure someone will come out with a 20 or something I'm really looking forward to that..
    Justin Mullins

It's been the best year by far for Medussa's.. Our little custom white one has taken off like a rocket.. When I came up with that color I knew it would be a hit for this lake.. Talked to several people yesterday everyone of them said they had ton's of action on it.. We got a 40 on a cowgirl with 6 follow's half of them on the custom medussa.. It's getting time for the big Medussa now I'm sure our custom Chart will take off as well..
    Justin Mullins