www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report for today

Default Fishing Report for today

sorry, forgot what the date was today, but I'm sure you will figure it out!!

The last three days been filming for the final shoot of my Flowage Muskies DVD. It went well, monday morning, 5 minutes into the day, our sucker went nuts, and tyler treland set the hook on a fat 45 1/2 incher. we then fished the rest of the day, and at about 1 pm, I set the hook on a fish, got a head shake out of it, and lost it, so that sucked. The fish that day were on top of the spots, we had the boat in like 4 feet of water, and all of our action was on suckers.

Tuesday was slow, had about a mid 40 inch fish follow a squirko, but didn't eat a sucker, that was it for the day.

Then today we lost a nice on at about 10:30 on a sucker, never saw it, but it was heavy and stayed on the bottom. then about an hour later, had smaller musky grab a sucker and we missed it when we set the hook, it was ok though it was small. about an hour after that got about a 36 incher in the boat on a sucker on a weed edge, and about an hour after that got another one about 37 inches. not a bad day, especially since we were done at 2:30 today!

Water temps are dropping after a cold night last night, they are in the mid to upper 50's now.

Good luck,
    Tanner Wildes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004s.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	11845  
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com

Nice work Tanner. That is a FAT fish Tyler got. Good luck the rest of the season.