www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Grinders

Default Grinders

Well it sure has been quiet on the Bay Store website. Whats up is everyone tired from the summer of fishing? The weather is beautiful up here and we deserve it after the cold and wet sept.
    I wanted Dick to know that I am now helping support his retirement as I bought my first Grinder in Bemidji this weekend while visiting my grandkids. They have quite a few Muskie lures at Bluewater sports and after I saw Dick,s picture on his lure package and after I read by the lengedary Dick Pearson I couldn't get out my 14 bucks quick enough. It probably won't hit the water till next year But I heard the muskies are all pretty scared knowing that such a deadly lure will be under my command.

It sure has been quiet lately. It's going to start picking up soon with fall trolling season just around the corner. Always enjoy the reports from Darren & Carol and this year might be the best..... ever; hope so.

Pearson would have been a multi-million by now with the Grinders, except for timing. Seems there was another bait released just after the Grinders that has been getting all the attention (and business); I think even Dick might have a few double cow girls in his box.