www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Sufix 832 Advanced Superline "NEW 2011"

Default Sufix 832 Advanced Superline "NEW 2011"

Sufix 832 Advanced Superline™ is the strongest, most durable small diameter braid on the market. R8 Precision Braiding and fiber technology provides superior strength, roundness and line consistency. Constructed of 8 fibers (7 Dyneema® plus 1 GORE® Performance Fiber) and 32 weaves (pics) per inch. GORE® Performance Fibers improve abrasion resistance, increase casting distance & accuracy and reduce line vibration. Dyneema® fibers provide high strength & sensitivity, hydrophobic water-repellent protection and small diameter.
    For more information, please visit: http://www.sufix.com/usa/fishing_line/832/

As a current user of Sufix Performance Braid in 65 and 80 lb. test; I have been extremely pleased with its performance and durability. At this point, I have discontinued my use of Power Pro and have gone exclusively with Sufix for my muskie fishing line. Really cannot wait to spool up 832 for the 2011 season.
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

I have to agree, suffix is good stuff. Thanks for the heads up on the new model coming out!