www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report

Default Fishing Report

I am taking my dad out this weekend and was wondering if there are any spots anyone can recommend. I plan to throw for muskies for a while but will try to put him on some crappie or white bass. Any spots or presentations anone wants to share is appreciated.

Understand it’s a new river. What I mean by that is a lot of our structure has changed. I was out the other day and most of my crappie spots have been lost. All the timber had been moved or pushed up tight to shore.

I’d suggest just down from Plank Hill (the big sand bank by Lynn Creek) where the rock shoreline ends. You’ll be down river from Plank Hill out in front of the pine trees. You’ll want to be on the right side. Out from where the rocks end and meet up with the trees. Hope this makes sense.

For musky fishing I’d suggest working your creek inlets. Not so much as fishing in them, but the mouths of them. Also, the shorelines above and below each inlet.

Good Luck.
    Forciers Fishing Guide Service
    Todd Forcier

E-Mail forciermusky@gmail.com
    Web Site: https://forcierfishing.com

Todd
    With everything changed at the north end what are your thoughts about trying further south. Maybe by the Lure bar or Monroe Center.

yes, that would work. I don't have any input for I haven't been down there for sometime. Not sure what has changed if anything from the flood. Fish what you know and keep moving till you find the fish.

Good luck and keep us post on how you do.
    Forciers Fishing Guide Service
    Todd Forcier

E-Mail forciermusky@gmail.com
    Web Site: https://forcierfishing.com