This has been the best fall I have seen in a long time.. Since September 5th I have 52 in the boat... The weeds are great, the fish are really healthy too. It's been a while since I have seen every spot from one end to other hold multiple fish BIG FISH!! Crash has been guiding some the last couple of weeks he and clients have boated some really big fish up to 50.5.. The biggest in my boat is 2 48".. The water is clear with temp ranging from 64-67 depending on where you are.. From what I have heard from guys out there the big fish are moving all over with several being taken right now.. Weed edges are the ticket from throwing right up tight to off the edges.. Cowgirls, Medussa, Top Water, Spinnerbaits are the ticket for me.. I know I keep saying these but it's all I can move fish on and they are eating them up.. It seems the last couple it has been a better evening bite than morning that changed almost over night and it could change like that again to the morning anytime.. Last night we lost 4 on 8's in 2 hours during the morning we moved 2 and caught one.. Trolling right now is also productive so don't rule that out either.. Trolling the weed edges is a very good ticket right now..

We just a HUGE ORDER of Medussa in with our custom color in the big and little.. Come in and check them out AWESOME bait..

Our Bluegrass Fishing Rods will be here in few days.. My demo's are great this will be a GREAT FISHING ROD!!!! It's a 4 rod set really sharp rods..

Good luck this week and I will see you on the pond..