Well i hope they had a real good reason for standing you up Paul...they missed out on a beast! Always wondered what it would be like trying to wield the Big Kahuna by myself for a beast like that and if i would get it tangled on the outside of the net and create a new dialect!!
Been trying out the Shadzilla here and there a little bit and i really like the bait. I have yet to catch something on it but it got hammered on leech a few months ago when i first tryed it out ,and i know if i use it enough its only a matter of time .Just finding it hard to put the blades,cranks, and dawgs down long enough to gain confidence in it. Do you put any pops or rips into your retrieve or do you pretty much just straight reel it in? Seems to be a decent quality piece and i love the patterns.Great body roll too.
Our rock spots out there have been pretty devoid of fish as of late on the pond (at least the times we've been fishing them anyway)but i cant say i have a ton of hours in lately. Will try this weekend again.

See you at the end of November and dont worry i wont stand you up and miss a chance at a hawg like that!

Dan