Thanks everyone.

Sam, I've mentioned the hot spot a few times already this year - Cove Bay, way back in the shallow slop. You can't beat that spot in the late fall. I did remember how to post a photo, that's not the problem. I always fumble my way through resizing the photos so they are under 195 K for a .jpg file. I'm not a total Luddite, I just don't do it often enough to become efficient.

Dave, The water temps will be dropping and I'd look forward to good fishing. Bring all your rods, I want to try out some of the new sticks you guys have; I'll be adding to my collection next year.

John, One of your Stealth leaders was the final, critical connection between me and the fish. Your 130# and 150# leaders are the best and have served me well this year. That fish was caught with the #150. Thanks.

Dan, I use a pretty steady retrieve with a couple twitches during the retrieve. I mostly let the lure do it's thing. I'll give it a small twitch/pause sequence about 1/3 of the way in, then again after another 1/3. The Shadzilla has enough action that you don't need to be twitching, pumping, snapping, and jerking the bait. That will likely just interfere with it's natural allure and put you out of position to sense the bite and get a proper hookset.

Thanks again.

Oh, by the way, I haven't heard from the guys that stood me up, nor have I tried reaching them either.