www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Turn over

Default Turn over

Mike,

Can you tell us what the water temp is and about how far we are from turnover. I would like to come fish Webster this week.

Thanks
    Dennis G

Wink

They have been reporting mid 60's withlast nights and Sundays temps it should be getting better, buuuutttt we're supposed to be hitting mid 70's next several days so who knows what the fish will do! I'm fishing Tippy and probably Webster Thur. will let you know if we have any luck!

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!

Temps are in the low to mid 60's. With air temps on the rise, with days around the 80 degree mark coming up, turnover won't be anytime soon.

Lets just PRAY it isn't like last year when we had 53-55 degree temps for about 34 days in a row....

It will be a while yet.
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Thanks Mike, coming up tomorrow. Wish the weather temps were cooler. Oh well, bring on the muskies.

Mike,

How long does it 'usually' take for Webster to turn when/if it ever gets cold enough? I'm going to be up there on the water on the 5th and 6th of November and fear that it will be turning while I'm there. I only get up once a year so this would really suck. Thanks for the info

You Might be right on the turnover time. I fished Tippy and Webster last Thurs. Tippy was crystal and in the morning with no wind pretty tough Beautiful !, but tough. After lunch fished Webster for an hour and a half, no luck either, and only about 2 ft visibility. It looks like it tried to start turnover but is suspended now. They are still catching fish though! My time on the water is short this year so I just make the best of what I get! I would suggest a half day at least, with Mike if you can! It might help set you up for the second day! Good Luck!!

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!!

buddy Ellenburg