www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall fishing report 9/23/2010

Default Fall fishing report 9/23/2010

Fishing has been up and down. We are fishing both Francis Case and Sharpe. Some days are good and some days are marginal. A majority of our customers are going home with their limits. In the last 2 weeks, I filled 6 days (some days were outstanding size and numbers), and have came in short 2 days. One of our other guides was out yesterday and today in the rain and got his limit both days.

We have to work hard to get our fish, but the size is good. Most of the boats coming in from out of town are not doing that good. 2-5 fish average. So use caution when coming out without a guide.

Curt and I have been fishing Sharpe, the West Bend area. Our other guide, Eric, has been out this week fishing Case.

Dad and Norma are in Houston, TX at the Cancer Center. Norma is doing good, just going to make a change to hopefully get rid of her lung cancer.

If you need anything do not be afraid to call my cell at 1-605-680-1054. Leave a message if I do not answer. Also I run a bowling center in Chamberlain. Bowling Dome - 605-234-6802

Until next time
    Mike Allen
    Mike Allen
    Allen's Hillside South Dakota Fishing & Hunting Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.allenshillside.com

Default update 9/28/2010

Just to update our report. We had 3 boats out on Friday and Saturday. We all caught our limits. Some of us had to put in long days, but we all caught our limits. The size is running fromm 15-20 inches.

The guide boats have been getting their limits. Just a word of caution, it is not an easy bite. Most boats staying at the motel are catching 4-6 keepers in a day. My group from Missouri Valley, IA had an excellent time. We will see you next year.

Make sure if you want to hire a guide to give us a call. Do not be afraid to call my cell at 605-680-1054.

Heading out to the water this morning.

See you soon
    Mike Allen
    Mike Allen
    Allen's Hillside South Dakota Fishing & Hunting Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.allenshillside.com