J. Michael Lynard is one of our Seasonal Campers at Oak Haven. As the 2010 season for campers winds down, J-Mike had a good evening of fishing the other day. He landed six Walleyes...three around 15-16 inches, one 18 incher and one just over 19 inches. But the prize Walleye for J-Mike that day was a 27 1/4 incher. This nice Marble Eye places J-Mike at Third place on our Guests Top Ten Walleye list in our 2010 Fishing Contest. (First place is 28 1/2 and Second place is 27 1/2 inches) Note- We are currently seeking Seasonal Campers for 2011 for Sites #1, #5 and #6.

As you can see with our recent Fishing Reports, we've had pretty good fishing this September considering the weather has been anything but consistent.

Please remember that Cabin # 11 is open ALL YEAR and is available for your group of 2-19 people at any time. We will take 2 or 3 day reservations (or more) in the Fall and Winter. (Lots of Ice Fishing Opportunities) Cabin # 11 is rented by the week in the summer months.

And here's a Shout-Out to all of my young fishin' buddies out there, boys and girls, between the ages of 4 and 18. I think about you all the time. The Turtle Races....the Kids Only Pontoon Fishing Trip....the Kids Fish Fry and Party in the Lodge...all the fun! Debbie and I truly enjoy having fun with you and we look forward to seeing you again in 2011.