www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Cap City General Meetings

Default Cap City General Meetings

Hello members, while not all the small details have been worked out it looks like we (Cap City) are going to be meeting at the Lakeside VFW and we are going to meet on the 3rd Monday instead of the 2nd. This all came about when we started to run into problems obtaining a meeting place without being charged.

I just thought I'd give you all a heads up. So stay tuned for more details.
    Last edited by Muskie Nut; 09-28-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    Gerard

I just heard from SteveR that the 3rd Monday is not an option at the Ladeside VFW. They said we could have the 2nd Wednesday.

I sent out a email to the board for comments or suggestions.

Please stay tuned.
    Gerard

Default Update

The meeting will be again at the East Side Club on Monona Ave at our regular 2nd Monday meeting night which will be October 11th, We will feature WDNR area fisheries manager, Scot Stewart. He will tell us how the muskie population and tagging studies are doing and the future stocking plans. The meeting time is at its normal time of 7pm. As always, the meetings are free and open to the public. So bring a friend!!!
    Gerard

Default meeting

where and when is our november meeting going to be?

The November 8th meeting will be at the East Side Club on Monona Dr. We will feature National Muskies Inc President Dan Narsete and Muskies Canada President Ian Young. Side note,, Dan use to be a Cap City Member till he moved to Colorado.
    Gerard

Starting in 2011 we will be meeting at the Bridges Golf course/restaurant. It is on the east side on Shopko Drive. www.golfthebridges.com is their web site and a map is located there. Its off Aberg Ave between E Wash (HWY 151) and Packers Ave (HWY 113). Our 1st speaker of the years is Lee Tauchen www.leetauchen.com and the meeting is January 10th at 7pm. They also have a complete menu with great food at decent prices.

We will also have our February Awards and Banquet there as well on Valentines Day, February 14th. More details in the newsletter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madbridges1a.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	12305  
    Gerard