Nobody is more enthusiastic about the great outdoors than Robert Beall. Born in Texas, he grew up hunting small game on the family farm. As a young boy, he loved going to south Texas to hunt Whitetail deer. This love grew into a passion that would lead him into the hunting industry, which would give him the opportunity to take every possible chance to be in the woods he so enjoys.

After serving his country for four years as a solider in the United States Army, Robert became a professional hunting guide. Over the past eight years, he has lead groups throughout Texas, Oregon and Mexico. Robert has also hunted big game all over the United States and Canada. A genuine sportsman true to form, he is an active member of the Pope & Young Club, the ASA Club, the NWTF, as well as a member of the NRA.

Today, Robert resides in Grand Saline, Texas with his wife Lindsey and their son, Robbie. Robert eagerly shares his love of the great outdoors with his wife and son, as well as everyone with whom he comes in contact. Robert often says, "I love nothing more than to introduce a kid into our great sport of hunting." In 2006, Robert met Ken Killen and Ray Boone of the popular outdoor television show, World of Hunting. Always excited to take on a new challenge in his career, Robert agreed to become a co-host on the show. Whether he is letting arrows fly or black powder burn, Robert Beall, the youngest member of the team, will certainly have viewers tuning in each week to catch the action, and to enjoy his Texas-style sense of humor!

Having the opportunity to hunt all over the United States filming hunts as the Host of the World of Hunting as been a great knowledge builder of where to find big bucks. People always ask how do you all kill big deer year after year. Even my closets friends ask the same questions when they log as many days in the field as I do. The answer is easy. You have to hunt where big deer are. In the past 4 years the World of Hunting team has traveled to Wisconsin to hunt with long time friend Glen Loppnow of Rutt Nut Outfitters. I only have a few places that I can say literally has everything a hunter can ask for. Well Rutt Nut has it. Great people that treat you like a king. Oh did I forget to mention "LOTS OF FREAKING DEER"!!!!! Oh and great mature bucks as well. So quit screwing around and contact these guys for an inexpensive quality hunt. I will even put my name on it. You can call me personally to discuss the hunt..

Robert Beall
Host "World of Hunting"