www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: I need real help please!!!!

Default I need real help please!!!!

I am planning a trip to Mile Lacs for Musky ONLY on the 19-22nd of September.
    I know the full moon is the 24th? It is also a red week in "Muskie Hunter" magazine as well. (for whatever reason) My question is: what part of the lake to find fish. I was thinking of either red door area to troll the break for muskies (north) or go to the south end and try Vineland bay. I have had good luck in both spots. Since having my failed back operation, I have only been out three times this year! Unbelievable I know. (just plain sad)!
    I have to have another operation before the end of the year, so this trip will be it for me as far as getting to my favorite lake in MN.
    I need help in a massive way. I know most will not share the really critical information as far as musky fishing, but if you can really put me on fish, I would gladly throw you a hundred bucks just for ACCURATE HELPFUL INFO! times, colors, where, techniques etc. Please help me! I do not ask often, but like I said, this will be my only trip this year until they correctly do another surgery.

if you want the 100 and do not want the world to see your help, please send me a private E-mail to mrbarryanderson@msn.com

again, I am appealing to the die hard musky guides as well as seasoned amateurs!

Default I need real help please

Good luck with your quest for support of a shelter in Romania I am always glad to help support a shelter. The only problem is that we have way to many here in America that need the support, sorry Wait is that a scam I smell...?