www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Trip Confirmation/Details for Ty

Default Trip Confirmation/Details for Ty

Hey Ty,

I just wanted to confirm our trip dates/times for September 19th. I have us going out 9/19 at 8am from Treelands. I'll be with my Fiance for an 8hr trip.

I believe the plan was that my fiance will be using your gear (she's right-handed) and I would bring my own reels, but use your rods (I'm left-handed).

Also, do you have any advice since this will be my fiance's first trip to the northwoods. We're already going to leinenkugels Oktoberfest and musky fishing on the chip. I want this to be a fun trip for her and get her hooked on muskies. I've had her practicing with a baitcasting reel and she's gotten fairly decent. Any suggesstions or thoughts other than the obvious (bring warm clothing, positive attitude, etc.)?

Thanks.

Bring it back to the top.

I think you pretty much have it covered. There are a few shops in town that she might like also. That is a good time for topwater so she should get some action on top to really get her into muskie fishing. Bring some rain gear just in case. Other than that, I'm not sure. Pretty tough not to like the Chip.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com