www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 3rd report

Default September 3rd report

There was some rain and then some wind and then some more rain and then a whole lot more wind. Pretty tough day to be out there yesterday. Luckily I had some really good guys out yesterday because it was no walk in the park. Casting on a few spots was tough. I couldn't fish most of the areas I wanted to because of the wind being a little too rough. It's not worth falling out of the boat for a fish. I actually thought yesterday was going to be one of those crazy days with a lot of action. Boy was I wrong. We had one go after a bucktail in the morning and one go after a Pacemaker in the afternoon. Neither of them hit the bait. I have today off thankfully. I would think today would be tough fishing and it's windy once again.

I'll be making baits all day so if anyone wants to get a hold of me, today is the day. Also sorry about not calling anyone back this week. I didn't think anyone wanted me to call them at 5:00 in the morning or 11:00 at night. I'll return all of your calls at some point today.

Water temps were 67 to 68 yesterday.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

You are correct about yesterday being tough. We didn't put in a full day by any means but we were out there early morning and again in the evening and only managed 2 follows and one "swirl."

Today might be a different story... the report from the water was that despite the fog this morning Doug, Sam and Big O are pounding the Chip hard. Big O had a swing and a miss and a follow. Stay tuned...

Hey!! Watch those cracks about falling in the water.