Well it's getting back to the time of year for some fishing. I sure am looking forward to the weekend on some cooler coming in..

For the last two weeks there has been some musky activity going in shallow water in the back of the creeks.. Early morning and late evening have been the best producers by far. This system happens every year and it's on track again. With the cooler weather coming in this weekend I really look for some good fishing to take place. The nights are going to be in the low mid 50's which will be great for the water temps. Right now the water is at 78-79.. Spinnerbaits, buzzbaits have been the best tickets for right now. Fishing supper shallow in the creeks.. I have also heard of some fish moving on the main lake around the flats on rubber too..

It's only going to get better from here on out.. Fall fishing is coming and with all the heat we have and not much rain the weeds are great which will make a great fall for fishing.. Every year it starts just like this with small stuff for a few weeks and then the Cowgirl, Medussa, will take over.. With the stable weather we have had in last 10 days with this front coming on Friday night no question it should get the fish in shallow water already to move..

Make sure you stop in if you go.. We are looking forward to another great fall here at Crash's Landing..