www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Got the Itch?

Default Got the Itch?

as the tempatures of both, air and water, remain to be, consistently, in the 80's, no one is musky fishing as of now, and hasn't been since the beginning of june! it will soon be almost 3 months of not throwing our favorite baits, on our favorite body of water. reading Musky Hunter, and watching internet clips will only satisfy the urge so much, and, in some cases, too much of that will only make the urge worse! i personally can't wait until the water temps get back into fish-able conditions. so i've been wonderig, how do you get through these times when you can't go up north to fish? and tell me... got the itch?
    Best Regards,
    -Trent Moskwinski

ohh come on now! none of you have the itch to go for some ski's??
    Best Regards,
    -Trent Moskwinski

watch youtube videos of musky fishing. i also do research online of resorts, cabins, houses,i want to rent on some cool musky waters.
    and the worse part...BUY MORE BAITS! that's the worse part..wife doesnt like it much!

Day Dream of vacations, researd them...buy a bait..

Default killing time

Go to a big river and fish for pike, or take a few days and go up to Lake St. claire and spoil yourself with catching huge fish and lots of them so when you come back to indiana you can work your butt off for fish in the mid forties.