Before I start, well done on the forums. I would have given my left arm for knowledge sharing like this 20 years back. The more people we can get to post data the better this will become. The eagle lake forums is a good example of what this can become.

(2010 season Early Sept) question

Come the end of August here the water temp can cool off quite a bit in the evening. Have the big muskie suspended yet this year, or can they still be caught off the weeds? It seems the little ones are the last to leave the shallows from my experience.

I plan to do some trolling as tendentious will set in after ‘x’ amount of casts. Does anyone recommend specific zones of trolling for muskie as they ambush cisco.

Is the flowage worth the time to hit up? I haven’t been to Canyon and years, but the water volume is quite a bit less from what I remember. This was an ideal spot with moving water.

Also, on the forums pertaining to multi-species fishing I haven’t read anything about vertical jigging…….mainly trolling, slip bobbers etc. Is this just coincidence or are the other methods out fishing this one?

Thanks for taking the time to read the post.