www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Update-aug23-26

Default Update-aug23-26

The muskies are being difficult this week,to say that there is no pattern would be a major understatement. There are however a few nice fish being caught. Gary and silvia spitzer never saw a fish yesterday,that might be a first, but they tend to rebound quickly and they did just that with a 45 and a heavy 49.Silvia had a little trouble hanging on to the 49 so it was a quick shot and back in the water she went.

I had brent and john roth for a day of muskie fishing last tuesday,the morning was dead as a stone so they asked if i could show them how to trout fish, so there we were, in the middle of sullivan bay in 3 footers fishing lakers. I lost count of how many we caught but they had enough by 2:45 so we went back to chasing muskies for the last hour of the day. On the first spot brent caught a fish that was a hair over 50 on a cowgirl,his biggest ever. John followed that up on the second spot with a 44, also on a cowgirl. Why cant it always be that easy.

We have alot of muskie fisherman coming in the next few days so we are hoping the next update will be BIG!

Paul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.24.10 Brent Roth 50.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	11453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.26.10 Silvia Spitzer 49.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	11454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.24.10 Gary Spitzer 45.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	11455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.24.10 John Roth 44.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	11456  
    Don and Lynn Pursch
    Nielsen's Fly-In Lodge
    Rowan Lake, Nestor Falls, Ontario
    Phone: 800-653-5946