www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 8-19-10 report & pics

Default 8-19-10 report & pics

Musky and pike action has been pretty good the past couple days. Have not had a chance to walleye or perch fish. Sorry that is not much of a report...time for some sleep...

First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Default Hit and Miss

Brian,

Sorry I didn't hook up with you when we were up there.....

Man, that weather was nothing to write home about. Cold front on Saturday, second cold front on top of the first on Wednesday....then a little warm front blows through Friday Morning? Tough to say the least.

Well, it truly was a "Family" vacation.....translated....I got out to muskie fish five times the whole week. I may have gotten out a few more times if the winds weren't gusting to 35mph on a couple of those days.

However, the three times I made it through the channel into Cass, two of those times I moved multiple fish and a few big ones. I was out Friday afternoon from 1:30 till about 4:00 in the afternoon and moved nine fish in that time span.....pretty sure they were all different fish. I moved a really nice one on the same spot where I saw you earlier in the week.....I usually don't go as far down as you do on that spot....but I'm going to start! This fish came up "HOT" on a weagle and I just saw the pectoral fins flare and she came to a screeching halt right on top of the bait and sped away.....She really wanted that bait until the last second! That was fun to see.

We had a good time, though, as always on Cass Lake. Making the trek through the channel between Cass and Andrusia wasn't bad, at all.

Thanks for all the guidance you gave me on getting the trip booked....last minute!

Brad

Brian knows how to pick those clients! Great choice of head gear from your client Brian! No wonder he caught fish! LOL

Windy