www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Hydro Map 6215

Default Hydro Map 6215

I bought and had shipped to me map 6216. This seems to cover the area north of where we are staying.

We will be staying at Bay Store camp labor day week. Is it a good idea to get the 6215 map?

We will be fishing mostly for walleye and muskie. Is the smallie bite goos around there?

Does anyone have an extra one they want to sell? I bought the 6216 shiooed and taxed fro $40. I dont want to spend that much on another paper map. Buying the Lakemaster chip for my Humminbird 898 for $120.

Thanks

Laura sent me the 6215 map, so have that covered. Now its time to start marking it up. So glad I got the 6215. Lots of good looking water around Oak.

I think we will do 60/40 walleye/muskie fishing. We aim to traget the midlake reefs for the and cast the good looking points/islands/saddles we come across during the week.

I have read and continue to review Mr. Pearson's sheild book, just not sure how it will apply during our stay. Sept. 4-11.

We have a 17 foot crestliner with a 40 hp motor. Not sure how far we can go, but want to explore some water.