www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishtrap lake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We had no issues going through the culvert. I have been through it in a deep v ranger as well. The crestliner runs well in rough water and as a matter of fact, they used crestliner hulls to make the aluminum ranger boats.

The alumacraft navigator boats are very nice boats, I was going to pull the trigger on a 175 untill I found a can't pass up deal on a crestliner 1750. My dad had an 1850 and this one isn't that much smaller. I am not a fan of mirrocrafts, never liked their layouts or narrower bottoms. Look at the transons of the different brand boats. Crestliners, lunds, alumacrafts and princecrafts make the widest bottoms.

Thanks Todd, I like the Alumicraft boats, but the layout and a few options on the Crestliner really stand out. I have spoken to salesman for each boat and have told them I most likely won't be purchasing until after Jan 1 but that I also will not buy a boat until I am able to take it for a ride on the water. They both said that is not a problem so I will most likely take them up on the offer this fall.

Gerry