Thanks Tod, If I looked up the correct boat your boat has a beam of 95.5". Was there much room going through the culvert or is it one of those you are ready to close your eyes and hope you don't hear that scratching?

How does that boat ride in calmer water and rougher water? I had an Champion bass boat that road wonderfully on smooth water and handled rougher water pretty good. I also had a cabin cruiser that was terrible in anything but glass smooth water. My father has a starcraft that handles terrible and has a rough ride in anything more than a small wave say more than 6 inches. I was looking at a used Alumacraft the six of your boat and also a new Alumacraft and Mirrocraft but haven't had a chance to look at Crestliner yet.

I will never buy another boat without first taking it on a test spin in smooth water a small chop and rough water.

I have a lot to learn about boats since I haven't purchased one since 89 and haven't owned one for ten years and didn't use one much for the past 15.

Thanks

Gerry