Sorry for my lack of reports. I was in Canada for 12 days and I have had a very busy adgenda since I returned. As far as our Canada trip it was another great success. Between 7 guys we boated 22 muskies with 5 over 50" this year. Congrats to Adam and Paul for getting there first 50/ Adam scored on a 50 1/2" on about day 3. it was a nice fish and he was extremely happy to final score. On the last day Paul gets a 50 1/2" er as well. But about a hour and a 1/2 later he scored again with a 52 1/2" muskie. From famine to fiest. Others with the 50's were Shane with a 51" and Tony with a 50". Some other notables were a 49 1/2, 49, 49, 48, 48. It was a good trip. I almost for got one other notable fish. Congrats to Scoot with his 51" dock fish. He made a couple cast off the dock and scored. It was a great time and I look forward to next year already.

As far as the Rhinelander area, the water is WARM. Most lakes are in the upper 70,s and the best thing is early, late, or preferable after dark. The day bites have been slow. We are still getting fish. The walleyes still are on the crawler bite. You have to move deeper for them. The bite has been scattered so you catch one, two here and move and get a couple more. It is not a fast bite. The muskies continue to be active. Topwater and bucktails worked over the weeds. The rocks are also producing aroungd the edges with rubber baits. Shack attack, and bul dawgs.

I will be leaving again on my final trip next week. I have a archery antelope hunt starting the middle of august. I am really looking forward to getting back to Wyoming. I will hopefully have some pics for you when I get back. We had a front come through last night and the humidity droped conciderable. We have had a fair amont of rain as well over the last month or so. Many of our lakes are now back to normal or at least have come up good.

Good Fishing,