Sorry I've been slacking on the reports lately it's been a busy fishing season so far and as of July 26th I've been spending lots of time with my new daughter Lily. I have been out for a couple of short evening trips and Musky fishing in the Mercer area has been awesome. Fish are hitting on topwater, bucktails, and bulldawgs. Fishing mid lake structure and the deepest weeds you can find have both been working well, mid lake structure has been better in the wind, as usual wherever you find the most baitfish on the structure the Muskies are going to be there as well. Faster retrieve speeds have been important in triggering the fish to bite. Just a reminder to everyone to keep an eye on the water temps with the warm conditions lately. If the water temp is over 80 you can really stress out fish in a hurry, make sure you try to unhook fish at boatside if possible, if you have to net a fish be sure to unhook the fish in the net and get it back in the water ASAP remember the bigger the fish the more stressed it will be under these conditions. The rain has been keeping us cooler so far but we could see a spike in water temps with the current hot weather. Good Luck out on the water, and best of luck to you Don with your upcoming surgery and recovery!!