After another week of using the Shadzilla, now with the redesigned head, I have a couple more comments to add.

Hooking
The original Shadzilla was average to slightly below average in terms of hooking percentage, as compared to other soft plastic musky lures (Big Joe, Bulldawg, et al). With the new head it's now far, far above average. The Shadzilla now comes with a 5/0 hook on the rear hook hanger and an additional hook hanger up closer to the head. I've added another 5/0 on the front hanger. With those two trebles and the back hook, it's almost impossible for a fish to hit the thing without getting hooked. With the addition of the new front hook hanger I went from mildly irritated by the number of missed fished to thoroughly satisfied with the hooking power of this lure; it's now a great hooker.

Repair
Here's another tip if you're using Mend-It. Be careful with Mend-It around the head of the Shadzilla. Like Bulldawgs and most other soft-plastics, the head area has the thinnest plastic and is the area most vulnerable to a fatal injury. Be careful if you need to repair a head wound with Mend-It. Check carefully to make sure there aren't a lot of other small cuts and scrapes before applying Mend-It. I've made the mistake of adding a drop of Mend-It to a head cut, only to have multiple unseen cuts open up as the Mend-It wicked it's way throughout all the cut surfaces. The Mend-It is a solvent, not a glue, so it can make very clean and strong repairs, or it can do more harm than good. The body area takes less care to repair because there's so much more plastic. You'll do fine if you apply all your experience from repairing Bulldawgs to the Shadzilla.