www.lakegenevacannery.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Operation Muskie

I don't know if there were anymore caught on Jack's baits, but Kevin Philpot caught his first, a 42"er on one of Jack's spinnerbaits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019 [].JPG 
Views:	209 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	11053  
    Norm Wild Jr.

Thank You....

Frank Walsh, Mr. Pearson, Jeff, Chris, Mike, all the guides, the wifes, and the Doc VP... Thank you for a great week... Fishing, Food, and friends, it was an amazing.

I can't thank you enough... myslef and 19 others will be changed forever because of all of you.

SSgt Falch
    USAF

SSgt,
    Thanks much,our privilege.We've heard from many of the Vets the last few days and thats very rewarding.We will 'carry on'.
    Stay safe and God bless.

Default Thank you!

I want to thank everyone that was and is involved with Operation Muskie. This was my first year to be able to help out with the guiding. I can not imagine a more rewarding and honorable way to spend a few days of fishing. To be able to give something back to the people who serve and protect us so honorably is the least that I can do. I had the priviledge of taking eight brave men in my boat. Their stories and the friendships that developed during those fishing hours will be cherished and remembered for the rest of my life. There were 12 other men who I did not get the opportunity to fish with, and I offer up my most heart felt thank you to you for your service to our country as well.

Thank you,

Tom Hanaman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12