www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fisheye had a stroke

Default Fisheye had a stroke

Our friend in Canada "Fisheye" suffered a stroke last Saturday. He is out of the hospital and recovering at home. He is still having a little trouble with little things such as reading and writing. I know/hope he will make a full recovery soon. He has some therapy to go through and man I wouldn't want to be that nurse. lol. He has been checking in online so lets all wish him well and a speedy recovery. Paul has always been willing to lend a hand or share advice with someone on chasing the fish we love. He has spent countless hours helping put together everything for the Ray Demeres tourney since it started.
    Hey dad, Drenda and I have been praying for you every night since last weekend. Please get well soon my friend.

Feel free to call me if anyone has any questions. I am getting updates from Bruce pretty much daily.
    614-374-4418

hope you get well soon buddy .....

Thumbs up Get Well Soon

Hey Paul, Sorry to hear about your illness. My family and I will
    have you in our prayers for your speedy recovery. I'll keep
    a COLD ONE in the the fridge ready for you when you are well.

God Help Your Theropist,
    Ken Jacobs

any word on how Paul is doing?

I chatted with him last Friday when I was up there and he is doing great. Mary is taking very good care of him and he is minding his doctors and Mary. It was good to see him. Almost back to 100%.

Well, just got to fish with Mark Pauling for 4 hours on Sunday. First time out since my health problems. Mark and I caught 5 fish with largest being a 51 3/4 " beauty. I sure needed that fish!
    PAUL

IF YOU WANT TO CATCH A FISH, YOU HAVE TO DRINK LIKE A FISH!

I saw the pic of that fish and she was a beauty!!! Congrats Paul and great to see you back on the water.