www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Sounds like major damage...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

sorry to hear about your place tom. zeke, luv2brw, lund1700 and badgrblair how was the fishing? i'll be coming up north soon hopefully to fish.

Default Camping officially closed

More news:

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/art...lowage-camping

My parents drove up today, and it sounds like most of our trees came down but missed the house and garage. Some shingles were torn off, the dock is upside down and we'll be busy with the chainsaws for a while, but it sounds like we were very fortunate compared to some of the neighbors. Not looking forward to seeing it.

Default Storm Damage

Hey Blue,

Had a trip today and went by your place, you are very lucky compared to all the damage that I witnessed. I didn't get up to Ft. Flambeau or Donner's Bay where there was an awful lot of damage and trees down, but the camp sites from the east side of Big Island along with all of Long Island, all islands in the Baraboo area continuing east to C-5, C-11 into the shortcut into Horseshoe and all the campsites and islands there have received extensive damage, try to remember Pine Island in Horseshoe as it was, it is just about bare of the big pines, it makes a tear come to your eye about all the beauty that has been taken away from all of us by one big storm, not to mention the people that were injured, we pray for them.
    Don Pemble

Fisherman's Landing is open to boats but all camping is closed until further notice

Default Any word on the injured campers?

Some of the news reports said one woman had to be airlifted and was in critical condition... Everything else can be repaired, replaced and cleaned up, and the trees will grow back, but let's hope that those who were injured will make a full recovery and can come back and enjoy many better days on the TFF.