It's been a while since I have been on here to give a report. (2weeks +) sorry!
In my opinion fishing has been pretty darn good. I shouldn't have just said that, I have a Guide trip in the morning and it has been raining and lightning for several hours now. So I'm sure those walleye will have their heads buried in the mud tomorrow morning. Which is exactly where I'm going! "Out to the mud" I have been pulling out in the mud for a couple weeks and have been doing pretty good. Go Deep!

My customers that have been perch fishing are having a fantastic year. Most of them have been fishing relatively shallow on the north end of the lake with a slip bobber technique. Best result are coming with a 1/2 a crawler. I have been pulling some of those monster Gogebic perch while pulling some pretty big cranks out in the deep water too. They are pulling the boards back heavier than most of the walleyes.

So if I were a perch fisherman I would be taking a closer look at some of that deep water for the perch.

Please keep in mind conservation while fish any body water and practice select harvest.

Thanks for coming to our sight and keep checking back with us. Remember if you want an up to the minute report you can always give me a call at the Resort 906.575.3542 and I will be happy to talk fishin with you.

We have some new pictures loaded on our web site with some of our more resent fish that have been caught if you care to take a peek.

Take care and be safe on the water.

Tim Long