www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Love That Smoked Trout Chowder

Default Love That Smoked Trout Chowder

Lydia & Wayne...I wanted to thank you again for your great hospitality and camp supper! We had a great time and although we had to work for the fish a little during the day, we always caught our limits at night. I would recommend to any anglers arriving after this week to try slip bobbers in 11' to 12' foot of water up Outlet Bay. Also..if you catch any perch, the walley are right behind them, and the musky are right behind the walleye. If you don't catch any walleye (where you caught perch) there during the day, come back in the evening to the same spot and drop a marker. About 8:45pm, the game begins and they usually don't stop biting until around 9:45pm. We caught over 100 walleye, 1 musky, and 10 smallies in the rocks. We also had at least 12 follows and some misses from pretty big muskies. Good luck to all! It's a great lake!

Wink

You know Wayne, someone requests smoked trout chowder and he'll get right to work and get the trout for it. The sacrifices that man makes! I actually managed to get out trout fishing a couple of times now and the trout fishing sure has been awesome.
    Thanks for the great advice! We had some guys who read it come up and try what you said and they did pretty good. The walleye are still in shallow in the evenings too.

Lydia

PS
    Sorry once again for the late reply. It is so hard to sit at the computer in the summer- I know you all understand!
    North Country Lodge
    Web Site: http://www.musky-fishing.com