www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: August On The Water Meeting

Default August On The Water Meeting

The water temps are high now (as well as the level). If it remains high we will not fish but still would serve our meal by Karen Phillips. If you have been on the lake please post the current water temps and the time of day. I have seen the temp rise as much as 5 - 7 degrees in a day.

When: August 9th
    Where: Goodland Park on the SW area of Lake Waubesa
    Who: Everybody and their friend

See you then
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lowerwauby2.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	10771  
    Gerard

I talked to SteveR last Friday. He told me it was still 82+ degrees on Monona last Thursday (7/29). Still quite warm yet. Doesn't look like its going to cool this week either.
    Gerard

Default temps on Waubesa

I was on Waubesa Sunday morning (8/2) and when I left at 10:30am the water temp was 80 and lake levels still high. Left the musk baits in the boat, caught a small northern on a small spinner bait off of the bible camp.

Rick

What time are we eating? I think I will be blue gill fishing with my daughters.

As of now its about 6pm.

However, we had the passing of a past president Don Borchert. His wife has scheduled a get together at the Esquire Club on the east side at the same date from 4-6pm. There is some talk about canceling the meeting.

Stay tune!!!
    Gerard

Due to the warm water and the Celebration of life for Don Borchert, the meeting has been canceled.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Gerard