www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: China to harvest Carp

Default Thoughts

Hey, check that out, we DID vote for change!! For years we've been importing crap from China, now we're exporting it!

I love how Yang Guoqiang, the consul from China says he loves it... Cheers to hoping the rest of Asia takes the Homer Simpson/Duff Beer approach to these things.

Anyone laughing at this one??:
    "Several lawmakers have introduced legislation in the U.S. House and Senate that would require the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to complete research on so-called hydrological separation within 18 months now that they know for sure that the carp, which have been migrating up the Mississippi and Illinois rivers toward the Great Lakes for decades, are close at hand."

Wait until we get the figures back on the cost of the 18-month study by the Corps of Engineers on how to best use concrete... I can hear it now...

"Mr. President, sir, ummm, we're uhhh, well, going to use a mixture of 20% limestone and clay, 30% construction aggregate, 10% fly ash and 40% water. This should prohibit the advancement of Asian Carp for approximately 40 years, after which the same mixture will need to be reapplied for maximum efficiency."

"So you're going to build a wall?"

"Sir, we prefer to call it a semi-porous barrier to aquatic advancement."

Sorry for the rant!

I wonder if we'll in-source Chinese to take away even those jobs.

Angry Looking to Hire

LOL YooperTroll
    Funny ... yes!
    SAD ,, But true,

We always have Mexico for labor as well, huh?

p.s.
    "semi-porous barrier to aquatic advancement" !!

LOL Now [U]thats[U]] PC!