www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: July 12th report

Default July 12th report

I had Mark and Kelly out yesterday and we fished in the morning and then went back out in the evening. In the morning Mark had a big fish up on his Ghosttail and then ten minutes later caught a 46 1/2 incher on the same Ghosttail. They were two different fish-different locations. That was it for the morning. In the evening I had two fish up right away again. The first looked like it was going to hit but turned off fast. The second I didn't see because I was yapping away about the fish we just had up. The fish was looking up at me like why did you just take the lure out of the water stupid. The first was a big fish and the second was a low forty inch fish. Still big but not in the same class as the first.

We hit what I thought were great spots right at dark and nothing happened. At least we ended up catching that nice one in the morning. Took the pressure off somewhat.

Water temps were 71 degrees after a cold night and warmed up to mid 70's by afternoon.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Ty which size ghosttails do you normally have the most success with? I hear them mentioned often on your site, but there are 7 different options. Single fluted, baby singles, and a couple double bladed offerings. Do you have more success with one series over the others?

There really isn't one I use more than another as Fred(the guy that makes the Ghosttails) can tell you from the amount I buy from him and Betty(D&B Bait and Tackle) down the road. Basically Ghosttails cover every possible bucktail choice I need.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com