www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Heading North

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default up north trip

well, sadly i won't be going up north tomorrow due to my dads work situation. sorry i won't be able to give you a report on anything before your trip. there is still a decent chance i will be able to go up north sometime in late july or early august (maybe during your trip). i will report later saying if i will be going up once i found out. hope you do well out there, Keith.

Hey teenfisher,
    sorry to here your not heading north will be up till around the 30th.
    I'll send you a report on temps an water levels and how the fishing went when we get back.
    thanks for the info on northern cleaning i'm just not good at it that damn y-bone i tend to tear up the fillets I can clean pannies bass perch no problem.
    We used to have an older gentleman clean our northern but sadly he has passed. He'd use a electric carving knife like you'd use on thankgiving day cutting a turkey and could do 6 northerns in under 5 minutes I'd hardly have a beer cracked open and he'd be done. I guess I'll figure it out I'm going to try to download that video I know it will help. I'll keep an eye out for a white bayliner towards the end of july.
    Dave