www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Post Your July 2010 Trip Reports Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Had a pretty good week muskie fishing. Saw fish every time out and ended up landing 5 over the week. Should have been closer to 10 but you know how that goes. Better action in the weeds as opposed to the rocks. Back up the 21st or so.
    Jason

Hey Justin- It was nice to meet you last week, your advice was helpful and we ended up with 22 ski's between the 3 of us. Our best trip ever!

The biggest was a 48.5 that my brother Tim caught on the Grinder that he just had to have, purchased from Mylies of course. He moved alot of fish with that bait and had some chances on real piggies with it, and finally connected the last day with the big'un.

We couldn't buy a bite with a bucktail at the begining of the week but that changed once the weather stabilized, I think it was the 4 days of w, sw winds at 10-15 mph that cranked them up.

We caught fish on a little of everything from phantoms, (I have a love hate relationship with phantoms) , hellhounds, bulldawgs, assorted bucktails, Grinders, wtd topwaters and prop topwater baits.
    Thanks again for the advice and we will stop in next year!