www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: July 1st/2nd/3rd Muskies!

Default July 1st/2nd/3rd Muskies!

Had the pleasure of having my special guest Ambroise in the rig for a few days chasing muskies. The weather was indeed hot and stable for two days anyways before all hell broke loose on the bi-day.
    Two day action consisted of some predictable patterns for the season we have been having.. Ambroise managed to raise and figure 8 a total of 10 muskies ! Three of these fish were well into the 50 inch class range . None in the boat but he had a blast , as you said Ambroise " its the thrill of the hunt" .
    Can't wait to get you out again once the weather stabilizes abit.
    I know that "tanker'" will haunt us both for a long long time .
    cheers my friend
    Central Guiding Service

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Central Guiding Service View Post
    Had the pleasure of having my special guest Ambroise in the rig for a few days chasing muskies. The weather was indeed hot and stable for two days anyways before all hell broke loose on the bi-day.
    Two day action consisted of some predictable patterns for the season we have been having.. Ambroise managed to raise and figure 8 a total of 10 muskies ! Three of these fish were well into the 50 inch class range . None in the boat but he had a blast , as you said Ambroise " its the thrill of the hunt" .
    Can't wait to get you out again once the weather stabilizes abit.
    I know that "tanker'" will haunt us both for a long long time .
    cheers my friend

Hey Sam,

Once again I had an awesome time and I've learnt a lot about musky fishing.

I just wanted to thank you for these amazing days and for all the fishing tips you gave me.
    I can't wait to go back on the water with you to hopefully catch one of the monsters we saw!

I will recommend Central Guiding Service to anyone who seriously wants to live a unforgettable experience with muskies.

Ambroise