www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Petes lake Munising

Default Petes lake Munising

Im going to the Petes lake campground this week from tuesday to thurday. Ive been told the fishing is pretty good up there. I know there are a whole lot of inland lakes there and i was wondering if any of yall have ever been fishing around there in any of them.

Smile near by lakes

my fishing partner and i fished grassy lake yesterday, in the rain. we had alot of fun. pitching flukes and senkos along the shoreline timber and pulling horny toads over the lilly pads for for bass. we caught alot of fish from 12" to 20". mostly large mouths. 1 smallie.
    staying at petes lake, don't get a sight to close to the camp ground host. he's an A$$?*&#!. at least he was to us last year. we wern't loud or noisy.
    he got mad because we didn't buy firewood from him. we got it elswhere. so he nit picked every little thing we did.
    grassy lake has big pike and muskys too. good luck and have a blast.

I just got back from there camping trip. I fished moccasin lake and lake mckeever. Caught a ton of small blue gill and small perch and a small smallmouth at mckeever. Moccasin was really good. We had the canoe and fished right off the edge of the rocks on the shore and caught a ton of small mouth. Caught 1 17 inch largemouth and threw it on the grill. I was using a top water popper and just threw it up by the rock and i was catching smallies left and right. Your right about that campground host he is a dick. We were sitting around the fire just talking and he pulled up on his loud golf cart and told us we need to be quiet. Not even being loud or anything.