www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Looking for a muskie partner

Default Looking for a muskie partner

I posted this on one other PA site but am hoping to get some interest here also.
    I know sounds this post is strange but I fish for muskie only with the occasional catfish trip. I have a 16 foot Smokercraft. It ain't no yacht but it floats and gets the job done. I mainly fish Arthur and none of my friends usually want to go. I am usually unemployed in the summer so I like to fish to pass the time. It is nice to have a partner for netting and releasing muskie plus we can run all four trolling rods. I have all gear for trolling and casting but I mainly troll. I am in no way a great fisherman either so I am open to input. Well I am hoping somebody wants to get out fishing and hopefully meet a new friend. PM me and we will try to set something up hopefully. I am not afraid to go to Wilhelm or Pymie either but I live 20 minutes from Arthur so I like it there.

Hey Brandon I live in the center of PA and have been wanting to learn some of the western lakes so I would like to partner up and do some learning.

I will fish with you any time but I will tell you now I am not good enough to teach anybody. That is what guys like Howard Wagoner's Fish Education Center and Todd Young of Muddy Creek Guides is for. This only my second season but I do have the tools and with a little luck we might have a good day.

That sounds good to me. Give me a call we can make plans. 570. 660 7042 leave a msg if I don't answer and I will return the call