www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Current lake level and temp please.

Default Current lake level and temp please.

I'll assume with all the rain that normal water levels are fast approaching, but what about temps?

Thanks in advance.

John

The lake is at 1059.4 which is at the 40th percenttile (4 years out of 10 it's lower 6 years it's higher). Still rising slowly. Water temps are in the low 70's in most areas. Pretty much normal as far as I can tell. Seems to be an early algae bloom happening in many areas, hope this burns out!

Doug Johnson

I'd say it was about a foot higher after last nite.Anybody find a sunken Ranger?Please call if you do.

Wait, it wasn't suppose to rain like that until tomorrow night when I get there. Oh well I'm sure it will start again upon my arrival to the angle.

Jim, We left you a big girl(50ish) on the sisters, had her up numerous times, just wouldn't take the lure. Had to head home Sunday. Got a few smaller skis, but hooked into a bunch of nice pike, 3 over 10 lbs and some nice eyes too. Shoot me a email if you work in any other trips besides the one we already talked about, doesn't sound like I can make it for any of those dates. Good luck! STAY OFF THE ROCKS!

Jim,
    Just a heads up.Never forget I'm here,ask around,there's the regular world,then there's 'Dicks world'.If you think you can produce issues,come out with me sometime.
    Also,you maybe sent a package here???Like a rod case???If it was important,bring another cause my dog(s)got hold of the one laying around here yesterday.
    PS
    I,or I should say my boat/motor,found a new rock for you-another one not on the map.

Another rock???? You think that lake would be running out of them by now. NOT!!!
    No big deal with the rod case. Just a walleye rod anyway and I wont be using that this weekend. See you monyana (gringo spelling). Sorry must be picking up the lingo from all the illegals we have here....

After yesterday,the days of low water are over.'Deluge' does not do the storm justice.

Quote Originally Posted by dpear View Post
    After yesterday,the days of low water are over.'Deluge' does not do the storm justice.
    how much did you get up in the Angle?
    in northern MN we had 2 days of 30mph south winds, then got 5.5" of rain on Saturday night to round it off.
    fun stuff.

I don't know the exact # of inches we officially got. but the water level in my bay rose by at least 6 inches since Fri.