www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Great Trip

Default Great Trip

To Wayne, Lydia, Robbie and Samantha,
    Thank you for yet another great fishing trip. Some days fishing was great, others were challenging but all were fun. We especially enjoyed the Tuesday night meal with the Sweet and Sour Moose and all the "fixins" and Joy's Rhubarb Cake. The fish fry on Thursday was an unexpected and delicious event. Y'all could open a restaurant with that kind of cooking. Thanks for including us in your anniversary party. Congratulations again. You make a great couple.
    I never cease to be amazed at Robbie (Senior). He's one of the most interesting gentlemen I've ever met. His activities of flying, trapping, inventing and making just about anything he sets his mind to is astounding to an old country boy like me. I could spend days just talking and listening to him.
    Again, thanks for another fun week at North Country Lodge. We're in the process of putting our plans together for next year's trip. Will be in touch soon.
    pfessor (Don and Loutricia)

Thanks Pfessor! I know fishing was tough but everyone still seemed to have a great time. The May Fly hatch lasted forever this year and they were thick. It is super healthy for the fish but sure hard on the catching. They are picking up again but not quite what we've seen in the past five years.
    The musky stayed fairly active through it all. The boys lured in a 42" (or so) to the dock yesterday but couldn't make him bite. One guy last week said he found the answer with silver buck tails but no one had one close by.
    We had some storm activity yesterday but are looking at pretty steady nice weather for most of the week.
    Thanks for a great week. I'm super happy you were here to join us for our surprise anniversary party! It was so much fun but Saturday morning was a bit rough........
    We'll be talking with you soon. Say hello to Loutricia for me.
    Lydia
    (BTW....Luke only ate one bag of the peanuts (with a bit of help))
    North Country Lodge
    Web Site: http://www.musky-fishing.com

Default DVD's

Hey Lydia,
    Since you didn't mention the DVD's and CD's, I am assuming that you have not received them yet.
    I mailed them on June 22, just after we got back home. Wonder how long it takes them to clear customs? Is this a normal time frame for packages going from the USA to Canada?
    pfessor

I just got the package yesterday.
    Wow! You put so much work into the video it turned out amazing. What a great keepsake and great pictures of so many of our friends and family. Thank you so much!
    I can't wait to show it to everyone.
    You never know how long something is going to sit at customs but generally it is 2-3 weeks for delivery but I've definitely seen longer waits.
    Thank you again,

Lydia
    North Country Lodge
    Web Site: http://www.musky-fishing.com

Glad it got through. Hope you enjoy it.
    Have a great summer. We will be in touch later.