www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Rumbler replacement?

Default Rumbler replacement?

I believe I'd been told that Rumblers were now out of production, but the guy who originated them was making another version of them by a different name that is just as good. Is this accurate, or did I dream that conversation? If there is a replacement what is it, and how can I get one?

I'd hate to have to buy another topraider to use for a week that will get thrown into the rolling topraider bin after the internal weights come loose and the thing quits running right.

Ryan

Ryan, I am not sure about the Rumblers but Frank has the pop-pop that Suick makes. I do not own one yet but he told me that they are a good bait and do not tail down like a Top Raider. ( get stuck in the weed) They are also made out of wood so the old internal weight thing coming loose is not an issue. Just a thought.

Steve

Yes.
    The Vets will each have one in Op M.He'll be here with me a few days in July as well.
    Contact him at:donschwartz@yahoo.com

Any chance Frank will have some in stock, in say 22 days? Perhaps in a dark, loon-pattern-like color?

If not then I'll give the Suick Night Walkers a throw.

By the way, I'm planning to pick up a Revo Toro Winch 60 here shortly. Anyone have any last minute reasons not to, or forever hold your peace? So far all I've heard is good things about them, but whether they'll hold up like my Calcuttas remains to be seen.

Anyone pick up a Tin Head or a Livid Fish yet?

Anything I shouldn't come to the Angle without?

Doubt Frankie will have any.He honestly has no room left in the Store-its packed with lures.R and H's of the North Country!
    Yes,no southern drawl needed.

Quote Originally Posted by dpear View Post
    Doubt Frankie will have any.He honestly has no room left in the Store-its packed with lures.R and H's of the North Country!
    Yes,no southern drawl needed.
    It's dazzling! More glitter n' a Vegas drag show.
    GO BIG RED!!

Tim,
    A lil above 'dazzling'.I just was on a ladder hanging new Gerry's Girls as he passed them up.Actually more than just 'customs' as we know them here.Frankie bought a bunch of JDs double 'big ass' tails,shipped them to Gerry pre-construction and this shipment incorporates the tails into the Gerry customs.AWESOME!!
    Told Frank hanging these was as close to good sex as one gets at my age.I'm still quivering.

Quote Originally Posted by dpear View Post
    Tim,
    A lil above 'dazzling'.I just was on a ladder hanging new Gerry's Girls as he passed them up.Actually more than just 'customs' as we know them here.Frankie bought a bunch of JDs double 'big ass' tails,shipped them to Gerry pre-construction and this shipment incorporates the tails into the Gerry customs.AWESOME!!
    Told Frank hanging these was as close to good sex as one gets at my age.I'm still quivering.
    Egads! I hope you were practicing safe laddering.

I am SO looking forward to gettin' back up there on the island. Even bought spare parts for the Opti so's I make it.
    GO BIG RED!!

This is part wood (front part) but I think it is the bait you were inquiring about as it looks just like it:

I like my rumbler, I hope this bait is the same if I ever need another I do see some rumblers on ebay.

Default Bat's to Betsy

Dick; Just send some BAT's to betsy. You still Quivering???

I was coming down from the ladder high but your tails got me quivering again.
    Good tail does that to me.
    Tim,be glad you're not trying to get to or are on the island tonight.Nasty!!!