www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Are They Telling The Truth Hee Hee

Default Are They Telling The Truth Hee Hee

I am still unable to get out and fish but I keep getting all these calls about the many fish being caught at Alum. I get online to look at the pictures but nobody posts any. Since I cant fish it would be nice to see some of the fish that are caught. Doug Dible

Doug, saw a post on OHMC that you were in a bad way. Hope you get well soon and get out on the water. Coach Blue got 2 today and lost a biggun. He is still out there though, so maybe he'll stick a pig.

Suck it up cupcake !!! Get your ass out of bed and get out on the water!!!

P.S. Hope your feeling better.

They are telling the truth for sure. I posted some new pics this week including CJ with a couple nice LSC fish. I know everyone will be hitting it hard this weekend at the Can Am or locally on Alum. I am always looking for good pics of fish to post in our Photos section. New information to share is always good for the website. Good luck to all!

Randy

Randy not complaining but sitting here waiting till I can get out and go fish is killing me. All the new baits that I got at the Chicago show and our great show here in Ohio and the show in Minniapolis need hooks replace already from sitting watching TV and I have filed the hooks off all my new lures as well as the paint coming off from playing with them. I would just like to see the guys post more pictures of their fish. I AM GOING CRAZY STUCK IN THE HOUSE AND NOT IN MY BOAT. I think I will go pull it home so I can sit in it in the driveway. He good luck to everyone at St. Clair this weekend. Go get em pontoon Mark!!!!!!! Doug Dible

Doug, hope your better soon. Alum is on it's way to being the highest numbers lake again. I saw on the MAL today Alum has 43% of the fish so far in the state. Pretty cool that it's only 10 min. from my house ! Hope to see you out there soon with the net in the water.

Cliff

Cool Boat

Doug; Who is to say that your boat is not setting in Cinti. BTW I put it on E-Bay