Guys:

Fishing the 19-24 hoping to get some 'eyes and skies. I have heard of a few rock fish which Murph just confirmed. I got to believe that fish are a little further along with the earlier spring this year. This being my first trip to Leech, I have a little bit of a head start as my partner has fished with Mr. Murphy's guide mate from Brindlay's, Ted Gwinn twice in the past. Their trip was little bit later, but we have a decent couple of spots that are rock and weed spots to start with.

We will probably start with weeds first to see if any fish are working, then check out some rocks as well, looking to see if we can find weeds on parts of those rocks and see what type of pattern may develop. Topwaters, bucktails and twitch baits have been working well here in WI and I am planning to start fishing as such with the faster baits and turning the trolling motor on a decent speed to see if we can't locate some fish to go back on.

Also planning on catching some 'eyes and if we can get on some decent fish, trying to stay with them during the trip. Everyone travel and fish/boat safe and look forward to your reports on the backside.

Mar k