www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Trophy Musky Action - 6/15 Report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Congratulations Chas!

What an awesome fish!!!

Mr Musky

Jeez, Chas---Awesome fish! Should I come up this weekend? You have an Opening?

Ron

Thanks guys!!! We got the photo shoot and release of the tiger on video and I seriously can't stop watching it!!! The musky action over the last week has been absolutely incredible. I was guiding this morning for a half day and we got another 36 incher along with a few follows. (Congratulations Jim!!!) It just does not get any better! Heavy rain last night...water temps still in the 63-65 degree range but the fishing has been consistent.

Ron - I have the WMT Three Lakes tournament scheduled for this weekend. What are your plans for the coming weeks? Shoot me an email or give a call and we can talk. Looking forward to it!!

I'll keep the reports coming and I hope they have been helpful you guys as you are planning your fishing trips to the Eagle River area.

Good luck and fish hard!

Chas Martin
    http://www.muskymastery.com
    Chas Martin
    Musky Mastery Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.muskymasteryguideservice.com

Can you post that video up somewhere? YouTube? I'll have to post up a vid of my dad's 38 incher from 2 weekends ago...

Chas,

Congratulations on a beautiful fish! Looks very similar to the one I released a few years back!!
    Attached Images Attached Images