www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Bass Lake Muskies!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bass Lake Muskies!

This is a 35" er that I caught on May 22 on a chart/black back Krave. I was casting out and ripping and twitching on the retrieve, had a sudden quick stop then nothing, thought it was a weed, so I lazily finished the retrieve, when I was almost back to the boat I did a half lazy 8 and when my lure was just leaving the water here he comes! So I yelled to my buddies throw something in the water!, the one in the back of the boat started circle O's so I slam the Krave back in the water, BOOM he Crushed it! This is the second muskie I have caught slamming a lure back in the water! I also brought to the boat two mid 40's fish Sun. (First one on a Shadillac sucker pattern, second on a Strike King Muskie bass style spinnerbait with a #12 colorado blade) within a couple of hours. Thanks to a great job with our DNR and the fishery there! You should plan a trip this fall to the Dugger Unit there are four lakes now to fish muskies! I'll be back in the fall!

Sorry having trouble with the size, this is a new computer I'll get help from the kids! LOL! then repost the pic!

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buddy_muskie_100522_00002.jpg 
Views:	678 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	10017  
    Last edited by Ifishtolive; 06-16-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: added info